Monday, November 30, 2009

So Not Going Out...Not!!!

It was a last minute call from my old buddy Kelvin, inviting for a walk at Sungei Wang around 7pm. I was hesitating at the first place as I'm kinda tired and was desiring to watch the finale of "The Realm of Conscience" both episode 32 and 33. Since he used the same "ehy, I reached your home already and you better get out now!" technique to draw my ass out. In the other hand, since that he will be going back to Kedah for work, this will be the last hang out with him until the next day we meet.

"I heard that there is an event going on at Sungei Wang, but I'm not quite sure what is it, and I heard that the traffic to the spot is quite congested." (quoted from Kelvin when we were in his car yesterday , as i hate the roads in KL, jam jam jam jam =.= )

So we had a walk at Sungei Wang. To be honest, I'm still confused with the routes there despite my previous visit there...it just seems so...complicating! (perhaps the low ceiling gives a direct effect towards the confusion of direction.) Maybe i should search for a Sungei Wang building route map. =.=

Some of the shoppers there had a red ribbon on their cloths, and i assumed there's a HIV charity event going out, yet me and Kelvin don't get the chance to participate because we don't even know where's the venue of the designated event.

What cheered me up , GUNDAM EXPO at Sungei Wang!!!!!! It's a gundam model modelling competition actually so it's an honour for me to witness artworks of modelling experts. *cried hysterically* I've always been a big fan of mechas. Just love it. So we went to have a look around the exhibition. Superb artwork, detailed spraying and paintings.


"Gundam's 30th Anniversary."



"A Go-Green Recycling themed Gundam model."


"see those greed LED's?"




That was the time we met up with one of Kelvin's friend. A girl name Regina Tan. Funny girl sheis, friendly and nice to talk to. Very easy to befriended she is and here is a message for Regina Tan : " Don't worry, your reputation ain't ruined yet. =x"

We decided to have a meal at Time Square, Mc Donald =.= again ( I've ate Mc Donald the last 2 days ) In the same time we decided to catch a movie and in the end, "Christmas Carol" was the movie we watched...in 3D. Cool effect and...you'll need to pay rm6 extra for that.

The movie's about an hour and half of length, and we went for a short drink at Setapak.
ARSENAL 0 - 3 CHELSEA ( I'm not a big fan of football )

Talked about many issues in Kelvin's car during the journey back Klang. Heard his experience working, and i thought....we should be thankful in our studying life. Life's gona be much tougher once we stepped into the real working where workforce is so strong.


__________________________________________
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

No comments:

Post a Comment