Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thought Life Would've Be Better....

So let's see...it's been nearly 2 weeks since i'm back to my dear home town, Klang

Actually I do felt a little anxiety of heart to be home this semester break mostly because the gap holiday between the September break is long ... and to be honest I felt homesick during the month of October. Not to say with pressures of the final examinations.

To meet with old friends, have a long nice chat and catch up with them is what I have in mind when I'm back. Got to meet old pal Jason and Dun Kei and with such rare occasion i manage to catch up with Andrew and Enix yesterday ( well, they just came back from the East Malaysia ) Funny thing is that they never change at all, except i can see that they put on some weight. XD

Apart of that, I don't find anything excruciating being back HOME cause I've been doing the same routine everyday.

Miss Kim alot....she went Beijing last week...and won't be back till the end of this week. Afraid it's true that I'm going to celebrate my birthday without her...kinda aches my heart thinking of it...and can't wait to have her back.

____________________________________________
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

No comments:

Post a Comment