Friday, November 27, 2009

When I Thought I'm Gona Be Alone....

Would like to wish a very special thanks to Winn Ong and Khai Nen for celebrating my birthday night with me.

Although it is not any fancy occasion in a club or a big birthday party, I'm happy to just have a light drink with them at Hong Kong Central Cafe. The Iced Tiramisu Coffee's not bad .. credits to it. A simple game of "Chor Tai Di" replaced the dancing in the clubs. =x

What I'm proud of is...THE VOCALIST of the life band wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAVEN!!".
A very pretty vocalist + professional band + buddies + iced tiramisu coffee = partially perfected birthday party for me. =D

p/s : Got the greatest "PAIRS" cards in my hand in my life
A-A-2-2-4-4-5-5-6-6-8-8-9-10-J-Q-K


__________________________________________
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

2 comments:

  1. sorry for not even provide a bday cake for u. feel a bit ps for that, but anyway u r the most welcome. luckily u came at last, if not do u think u will have a pretty vocalist to dedicate the wishes to u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's ok...cake just as a symbol.don't really mind actually=D

    ReplyDelete